Friday, August 21, 2020

Big News iPhone 12 & iPhone SE made in India

 

I.Those two are slowly gets up alone,but I'm not really,I tell you,man.

Look.

Dough topics covered.Letting it go News coverage about getting everybody body or push Carnival music.

Two year capital,$2 trillion company But Yuki hairdo See news,Yankee iPhone,

SC or iPhone?

Well,to have made it in the only while ahead,Scott said in Don't you look,I said you had.

I'm consumers.Big history.Kick up some but getting it all up Replacing the little beak,which covered it.

Made up for the night after.

I watched case with the American video so you can sit down.

Let it stop me to imagine kids Oclock Osama Monaco KCB Online websites is a flip card 

mantra at Sitra Top.

Cooperate like the neighbor today looking adorable addition because there is a shopping adopt 5000 apiece.

The extra cash back Milton Hello,

Tropic Cash back Minimally website here Didn't cut.

I have had was asked at the stores case at a little shop upto 500 extra cash back data that 

up baby body electron ICS Hopefully Patsy.

Of course,

if Jonah had Description Box made the Link May or Watson Jacquet's application.

Go up the phone without looking and I am in your past.

What's this?

Sign up killing That has to look.

And my story has a happy map.

But I don't flip card unhappy press Can I go to store pay?

We have redirect projected flipkart up regularly shopping contagious They are to be cash Back up.

Kagawa up.

Keleti shop economy Oppo Miljacka his cash backup ups Yep.

It in case it is a tropical.

Said Still have laptop visited shopping at the hotel.

The chrome browser can drop in car extension Be download Korean Sialkot sector Tomas Avia PKO Cash back Milica 

Startling nature description Boss Magic of the rookie We have been those tomorrow video Hey skin you Actual story 

is to start convincing Paling Happy up,

committed table the Bushmaster ar ou here iPad pro 2020 or a propensity to,

um a recently He like I home opposite Instagram before?

Like I have already just part of you was a I don't know about that.

Especially with you know how you abdicate your table with me till I'm Kenichiro.

Okay,

way iPad pro.

We have discovered your your hair review video completed if you re due to him a calamity,

actually.

Pretty familiar video 

Taken as a ruse,

McAfee started topics.

Um,

a cover.

Kony Koroma like angle say happy.

Those two just upset Daily News.

Every year happened.

You had $2 trillion company.

When you got Sochi at Corona High,

risk of time happened.

Namika time has some load.

You had subject businesses.

Milazzo writing an applicant businessman it Now that the prophet or your profit you have 

Indians.

Coppola's other benefit,

Cannibal Head,

is cut.

Coffees.

Other investment You ever in the Army are here in the ugliest people's other.

But the plans say jokey plans up.

Video me.

Get someone drinking cappuccino apple in the Amick and made a your body changes are 

members of the Bush will say I congratulate become Machado Abaco.

Today's about this task.

Alien body,

achy body kcb competitively or who scared except set by the market.

Very jokey.

India had America number two gas Part four,

Market,

India.

The obvious composited effect up was a rude accumulator.

Having those to you means to your money for years,

but I think iPhone 11 will be now made in India.

Our iPhone 11 cooperation already in damage started market reforms brk.

Official grapple,

get and what we have or ₹68,000 Gas pass hair looking Amazon Kissel Mapping the eclectic 

117,000 million formula Do you hate your heads?

Comprise jacket settled on Amazon A price drop your price 

Official price but something iPhone case Maybe the price 

drop what you're made And in the top looks admissible in here Taken pressure when you got the officer praise will 

get well about me.

How did you go?

Maintains no GST body.

So I found another price.

But again,

one knife with another surprise Angel Selma Drop water boy Price Final price 

for 11.

Couple would even talk about that again made in India Only while I was with my iPhone See me to happen.

Ha!

Julie made in India Getting on my phone I see 2020 But around half of those 200 person 

Bucky about Henry Room army and with leading it way off running here.

Give restaurant Joe Apple,

Gillian India.

May I found out a heck of a strawman at the head of the folks from matter.

The vista on me yappy junkie manufacturing facility here.

Bandler Que Paso happy already.

IPhone a c 2020 Cut your production head start Cardia or October 

and the Oppo iPhone SC $2020 Model hair Who made in India nickname illegal 

with a price drop The Advocate me achy body goes to finally iPhone,

etc.

To go into indicative price.

I just is a little disappointed that you can not be cheat at 42,500 will become okay Statuses,

Arabic chaos past 36.

37,000.

Miscast as a joke and Flipkart Castle Medic Nebula who put together like I don't have bank 

offer top of around 35.

34,000 million for dignity.

Later you get coffee achy,

but their bodies about the device or apple go India.

Candor.

You do as you have bought.

So the help can about those two iPhone 22 iPhone to alkaline up to her.

It is around the corner.

IPhone 12 casual line apace.

Exactly.

He But I jog ahead looking schedule.

Preproduction have for already.

Vist Wronki facility may start.

Gotta be ahead or skip Textual ray had corruption facility,

hotels me is the name.

Otherwise Kelly to have production Cape apparatus Gianluca you Cavallo Castor 

by food 12 K Lineup Co India Me Banana Kalev,

Estonia 10,000 They employ school higher Cornish Luca Any Suki?

10,000 Indians.

Could you have happy,

choppy Milica me achy but the country look about taking your looking 

opposite assembly,

getting it back into parts of China.

So he animal led to a Sunday.

He has Samson or Pegatron.

He does suppliers happen Affiliate Joe,

spare parts.

But not they have Samsung objecting and displayed.

On the other hand,

you don't want your hair.

You look be up in the manufacturing facilities.

Could you have step up?

The never leaves to expand and they set up a tacky happened your iPhones here.

Well,

Scott,

your components got Costabile be coffees.

Yeah,

goes to see Dusty The benefit up iPhone lineup car India medic named Leg Uprising came 

on Lemak UK happy Joe iPhones to engage in mating in the our gang iPhone 12 be backing iPhones 

Quetta The upper Definitely.

Could you custom duty like Chatham Ayahuasca Benefit.

Take nimah Later.

I phoned to alkaline objectives told lawn say India made you have made in Indiana.

He didn't normally be joyful 12 launched homemade in China.

He who got to be,

you know,

need to hang out protesting.

Gotta start a long balls that on a sticky licking a glace Al que made me 

you don't 21 committed me up,

so I phoned 12 You have will be made in in the addict simulator Your first payments our I could you top of the line 

devices and related devices there who score happily happy up the flagship lineup Core manufacturer 

carnage are you got rather those two German pay a levy,

of course,

but that you can give Foxconn Jurich manufacturers your typical in their mansions.

But I have to be $1 billion investment,

Julian Dynamic are already is the investment cannot start the stage ways investment over whiskey manufacturing 

facility Be coffee buddy Career.

I will.

What happens after the employees?

But talking happened.

You,

Skillpa Lord,

our iPhone production car.

Who's Kobe?

If I doubt that goes to a $2 trillion key company.

Got a particular country may investment Jamaica or interest.

But you care indium again.

Bullish on apple will cut your second biggest smartphone market here to you.

Happy apologised company Open interest Chataan and you have lost me about there because you have 

spirits can enter your home consumer school Apple enthusiasts who is classified as a Rudic name Illegal.

You got about my novel,

but I used to study making cards Kibati maybe,

or Apple pacing related information.

Do not happy you leaked information.

Hey,

coffees are in a good risk under his bark Apple event May apple juice,

Apple card or Apple paid.

You have all launch Carnaval.

I I just hope India be one off the country's will.

One of the most skilled head you get happy to r B A G guidelines here or Apple picking guidelines 

have we're doing just got matching He will take You gotta be again,

Lynch said.

We'll take a job.

Applicants So was here.

Smith Medical transaction salvages ot heavy India Be happy.

You,Caffrey.Muscular grilling and host Thailand solution to me that those two up quarks cover your personnel represent a school like Oshizu.Georg Cantor says Okay,

But you didn't.

You constipated kids over that You Thank you so much for watching this video.

Goodbye

 

No comments:

Post a Comment